July 20, 2014; 10:04 pm
Hello anon! I’m feeling actually a bit of courageous(?). Lol. I don’t know. I mean, I just randomly decided to have my hair cut short which I’ve been growing for the past years because I’ve always wanted a mermaid-long hair. And to add to that, I now have bangs!!! I could only imagine the faces of some close friends when they find out because they know I hate fringes/bangs.
I know I’ll regret this later on
(actually, I do, now), but I actually liked the feeling of being reckless and different. “Sometimes”, it’s about the moment, not the consequences.
It’s been an eternity since I’ve last blogged about the first volume of this ~segment~, well aslo since I’ve blogged in general. lol. I’ve been bookmarking websites/links that I thought I’d share to you guys since God knows what, because I love you guys[even tho you don’t love me back :((( lol].
- You guys should check out this blog, the Star Sunflower Studio. You can find a lot of designs/ideas/inspirations to use in, well, designing(digitally, okay?). Plus, there are freebies. It means it’s for free. FREE. You hear me? Free. The best things in life are free—-but then there’s pizza, ice cream, yogurt, chocolate, concert tix, etc. and they’re not for free :(( but whatever.
- These two guys singing are definitely to die for, Alexander and Colton. Georgeous face + Good acting skills + Hot body + Heavenly Voice = HEAVENasdfghjkl. You guys can thank me when we see each other in Heaven. Rip, my not so cocaine heart(credits to queen Lana) lol.
- This site, Betty Crocker, gives out the best[est] recipes ever. Plus they also give COUPONS that you could use in shopping for groceries. Have you ever watched Extreme Couponing on tv on TLC? No? Well, you should, so that you may be able to feel what I’m feeling right now—-jealousy and frustration. lol
- I admit, even though being baptized not less than a year ago(November 11, 2013) as officially a Christian, I still sometimes have doubts if I’m ever even deserving to be called God’s because I commit a lot of sins like giving in to temptations to indulge myself in pleasure(Oi!! Get your naughty minds out of the gutter. I’m referring to pleasure like pleasure from food and yeah, you get my point? ryt?) and a lot more. My self-wallowing-consciousness has hindered me from worshipping and praising more of God’s word. I have came accross a few websites to read, but tbh I didn’t understand a single thing, blah sorry. Then, Johara(love you!!), a classmate/bestfriend and a fellow Christian, suggested this devotion app to me. I’ve been only using this app for exactly a week now, but I can assure you that it is helpful—-for me, at most. I reckon that you also use this. You just have to spare a few minutes of your day to read, devote and let your heart be established with grace. You can download it on your iOS and/or Android gadget.
“Spirit leads me where my trust is, without borders. And my faith would be made stronger in the presence of my Savior. ➕”
- People have been asking me on about how I tweaked/edited some of my previous themes. I suppose you could learn a lot from these sites: Basic//Properties and Design. If you have anymore [easy-to-answer]questions, ask me up!
- People have also been asking me how I have such knowledge about beautiful, poetic and ‘deep’ English words that I use on my posts. The answer is thesaurus.com!! Duh. lol Ever since I’ve discovered thesaurus, I can not just stop using it because the feels of being able to learn a lot of new words is just … man the ~feels~! Plus it makes you look/sound smart ass and a professional ‘Englishera’ ulol hahaha Hashtag, I’m such a fake.
- Hillsong United has been and will always be my number one band. They’re songs are just … so powerful and striking. It makes me actually to want to just sing out loud to the lyrics, jump, raise my hands and shout just like what the people are doing here. I’d do anything just to attend a concert, like this one. From the Inside Out, Go, With Everything, All I need is You…those are just some of the few songs from my fave. I actually am proud that our church service every Sunday is turning more and more fullfilling and uplifting each time because the message of the songs are bringing us closer to worshipping God more and more. Again, I would want you to see ~THIS~ song, for me, please please, just this once!! God bless you :*
- I do not know about you but this game is seriously addicting—-well, for me, it is :((
That is all for now. I still have some links in store, but I think this post is becoming insanely long, so let’s just save them for future posts. Let’s have a break. [Have a kitkat]
Links are the window to your soul, charot. So don’t you think it would be really a good idea for us to get to know each other through links? So, you, do you have any links up your sleeves? Feel free to message it to me or post them yourself then show me!
PS. I promise to make a ‘cover’ photo for this post, asap, then I’ll delete this post script (ps). Happy blogging!