Supposedly, you can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Let’s find out, shall we? Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes library, media player etc. and write down the first 20 songs that come up, no exceptions. Then pass this challenge on to 10 of your mutual followers.
I was tagged by beautifulungrateful and cheskaofralph, thank you!! Sorry, if i took aeons to finally post this. Also, you may notice that most of the songs are of the same artists, I apologize; I’m still on the process of transferring files/songs/datas/etc. onto my new phone(will make a review about this one on my blog when I hit the 6 month mark, promise!! hehe) from the old one, so yeah. Here:
- 18 - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Aftermath - Hillsong United
- Aim High - John Legend
- Going Home - Ásgeir Trausti
- Amsterdam - Imagine Dragons
- Mountain Sound - Of Mosnters and Man
- Awakening - Hillsong United
- Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Birthday - Katy Perry
- Black Beauty - Lana del Rey
- Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
- Bones - Hillsong United
- Brooklyn Baby - Lana del Rey
- High Hopes - Kodaline
- Pressure - The 1975
- Go - Hillsong United
- No Diggity - (Cover by Postmodern Jukebox ft. Ariana Savalas)
- Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts (Cars)
- All I Want - Kodaline (Cover by Ellie Goulding)
- Featherstones - The Paper Kites
So there you have it. You may notice that I most prefer to listen to the not so ‘popular’ [more like mainstream] songs because I’m cool like that. Mainstream songs are mehh, just not my cup of tea. Sorry. chot. Okay, that is all.
I’m tagging 10 random people : ariellejoyxbaligad, biancaysabellee, charmieangel, danielpuspos, ellevaldeavilla, foureyeduniverse, helloimgnvv, immapeanutbutter, jpolintan, kmaepagkalinawan. Hi guys, hope you take time to do this tag, like I did lol bye
Blog Update: As of today, July 27, it has been exactly one year since I’ve joined nuffang!! Time flew by so fast! I’m grateful that I’ve got the chance to be a part of the community. I’ve gained a lot from their help and ads!! Much love to their works.
July 20, 2014; 10:04 pm
Hello anon! I’m feeling actually a bit of courageous(?). Lol. I don’t know. I mean, I just randomly decided to have my hair cut short which I’ve been growing for the past years because I’ve always wanted a mermaid-long hair. And to add to that, I now have bangs!!! I could only imagine the faces of some close friends when they find out because they know I hate fringes/bangs.
I know I’ll regret this later on
(actually, I do, now), but I actually liked the feeling of being reckless and different. “Sometimes”, it’s about the moment, not the consequences.
bye long hair, you will be missed 👋
H A I R U P D A T E
⏩ Went to SM City right after the Sunday Church service ⛪
⏩ Searched the whole mall for a good salon. However, unfortunately, either the salons were booked and crowded or empty—and I have trust issues.
⏩ Decided to eat first, at Adobo Connection, because my stomach and its sounds were distracting mom and Shine lol. ‘Twas our first time eating there, and it was okay. Just okay. Didn’t really like how the food I ordered looked good on the menu, but looked and tasted the otherwise in real life. The soup was good, though.
⏩ Went back home to Tagaytay, and just settled with the salon there, Edwin’s, since my last salon visit was there(which was a year and 3 months ago lol).
⏩ I love it that when I came inside the salon, the songs playing were Hillsong United songs!!! Oh my good Lord. The hair dresser/cutter/stylist/whatever you call it, was friendly and a good ‘song’-er. She and I both sang along to Go, Oceans, Like an Avalanche and Rhythm of Grace. Needless to say, that was my best hair cut session ever.
⏩BTW!!! [I almost forgot, lol hehe] Had my hair trimmed, a chunk of hair in 4 or so inches were chopped off, into a U-cut.
⏩ Also, I dared myself to have the top front section of my hair cutted into side bangs. Still, cannot move on on how last-minute and spot on that was. I hate fringes, and managing it. This is a big move/change, for me. And, I think it’s time [to begin, isn’t?~] for a change. Hashtag, hugot.
⏩ I decided that I won’t take or post here a selfie of me with my new hair, at least not just yet. Soooooon.
That is all. Happy Sunday. Happy blogging ma loves!!
It’s been an eternity since I’ve last blogged about the first volume of this ~segment~, well aslo since I’ve blogged in general. lol. I’ve been bookmarking websites/links that I thought I’d share to you guys since God knows what, because I love you guys[even tho you don’t love me back :((( lol].
- You guys should check out this blog, the Star Sunflower Studio. You can find a lot of designs/ideas/inspirations to use in, well, designing(digitally, okay?). Plus, there are freebies. It means it’s for free. FREE. You hear me? Free. The best things in life are free—-but then there’s pizza, ice cream, yogurt, chocolate, concert tix, etc. and they’re not for free :(( but whatever.
- These two guys singing are definitely to die for, Alexander and Colton. Georgeous face + Good acting skills + Hot body + Heavenly Voice = HEAVENasdfghjkl. You guys can thank me when we see each other in Heaven. Rip, my not so cocaine heart(credits to queen Lana) lol.
- This site, Betty Crocker, gives out the best[est] recipes ever. Plus they also give COUPONS that you could use in shopping for groceries. Have you ever watched Extreme Couponing on tv on TLC? No? Well, you should, so that you may be able to feel what I’m feeling right now—-jealousy and frustration. lol
- I admit, even though being baptized not less than a year ago(November 11, 2013) as officially a Christian, I still sometimes have doubts if I’m ever even deserving to be called God’s because I commit a lot of sins like giving in to temptations to indulge myself in pleasure(Oi!! Get your naughty minds out of the gutter. I’m referring to pleasure like pleasure from food and yeah, you get my point? ryt?) and a lot more. My self-wallowing-consciousness has hindered me from worshipping and praising more of God’s word. I have came accross a few websites to read, but tbh I didn’t understand a single thing, blah sorry. Then, Johara(love you!!), a classmate/bestfriend and a fellow Christian, suggested this devotion app to me. I’ve been only using this app for exactly a week now, but I can assure you that it is helpful—-for me, at most. I reckon that you also use this. You just have to spare a few minutes of your day to read, devote and let your heart be established with grace. You can download it on your iOS and/or Android gadget.
“Spirit leads me where my trust is, without borders. And my faith would be made stronger in the presence of my Savior. ➕”
- People have been asking me on about how I tweaked/edited some of my previous themes. I suppose you could learn a lot from these sites: Basic//Properties and Design. If you have anymore [easy-to-answer]questions, ask me up!
- People have also been asking me how I have such knowledge about beautiful, poetic and ‘deep’ English words that I use on my posts. The answer is thesaurus.com!! Duh. lol Ever since I’ve discovered thesaurus, I can not just stop using it because the feels of being able to learn a lot of new words is just … man the ~feels~! Plus it makes you look/sound smart ass and a professional ‘Englishera’ ulol hahaha Hashtag, I’m such a fake.
- Hillsong United has been and will always be my number one band. They’re songs are just … so powerful and striking. It makes me actually to want to just sing out loud to the lyrics, jump, raise my hands and shout just like what the people are doing here. I’d do anything just to attend a concert, like this one. From the Inside Out, Go, With Everything, All I need is You…those are just some of the few songs from my fave. I actually am proud that our church service every Sunday is turning more and more fullfilling and uplifting each time because the message of the songs are bringing us closer to worshipping God more and more. Again, I would want you to see ~THIS~ song, for me, please please, just this once!! God bless you :*
- I do not know about you but this game is seriously addicting—-well, for me, it is :((
That is all for now. I still have some links in store, but I think this post is becoming insanely long, so let’s just save them for future posts. Let’s have a break. [Have a kitkat]
Links are the window to your soul, charot. So don’t you think it would be really a good idea for us to get to know each other through links? So, you, do you have any links up your sleeves? Feel free to message it to me or post them yourself then show me!
PS. I promise to make a ‘cover’ photo for this post, asap, then I’ll delete this post script (ps). Happy blogging!
made chocolate chip pancakes instead bc there was no electricity 😍😍🍫
*insert cliché ‘bye-june-hello-july-pls-be-good-to-me’ quote* 😂😒😒😒😒😒
"the screen is brighter than my future //irrelevant 😂✌"
I was supposed to be adding a bunch of colorful words right after uploading this photo on instagram, but of course procrastination is something that never leaves me the f alone.
Anyway, so this is it.
When I was post-processing this photo on the vscocam app, my eyes were squinting—-almost looking like those other Asians who looks like they can’t see anymore—-because the brightness of the phone was more intense than the coming of the messiah. From that point, I’ve come(or came? I don’t know, I’m confused lol) to a realization that I have no single idea about what my future will be like. Will it be okay? Will it be dark? Or will it be, like just as I’ve said, that the phone screen is brighter than my future? No one knows. Right? Do you?
All I know is that God will be there with and help me along the path which will hopefully lead me to my expected forthcoming.
Hi guys! Surprise beaches! I bet you thought you’d seen the last of me. But you thought wrong ha!! At long last, I finally got the chance to use my laptop for the first time in forever since senior year started. And oh my goodness, it has been already 4 weeks, a month actually, since and this is only my first post. I promise there are lots more to come to make up and to fill you up with what happened to me during the hiatus—-which I purposely made over the summer. Sorry not sorry—-laziness has always been my top priority hehe. “I ain’t attractive if I ain’t lazy” No, I really am sorry because I couldn’t fully post everything I wanted to. Slow internet is killing me, so I’m in no mood, becuase I am currently torrenting a ton of albums hehe, not everyone can afford albums at a deluxe edition, so yeah! When life gives you free lemons, you just have to squeeze it(or make the most out of it)! Okay, that is all. Hasta luego (this isn’t me, just saw this phrase from my grade school notebook hehez)! Ciao.